How a dog changes the light bulb?
1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we’ve got our whole lives ahead of us, and you’re inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
2. Border Collie: I change the burnt outone. And then I’ll replace any wiring that’s not up to code.
3. Dachshund: You know I can’t reach that stupid lamp!
4. Rottweiler: Make me.
5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
7. German Shepherd: I’ll change it as soon as I’ve led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven’t missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
8. Jack Russell Terrier: I’ll just pop it in while I’m bouncing off the walls and furniture.
9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I’m sorry, but I don’t see a light bulb!
10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
11. Chihuahua : Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or “We don’t need no stinking light bulb.”
12. Greyhound: It isn’t moving. Who cares?
13. Australian Shepherd: First, I’ll put all the light bulbs in a little circle…
14. Poodle: I’ll just blow in the Border Collie’s ear and he’ll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
So I havent updated in a while so shoot me! What are you telling me you have nothing better to do then come and read a blog about a dog and a 16 year old kid who thinks he’s funny and maybe might have slight mental disability. Well if you are then you probably came to the right place. So I had fun down in Utah for three weeks. I went to the Utah Shakspearean Festival, The Uintas, Deep Creek, and the surface of the sun. It was hot down there but to tell you the truth its hot up here now. In the High 90’s to 200000’s with a slight chance of heat and a very slim chance of warm. Well lets say its been hot. The plays at the Festival this year where supurb. My favorite of the season was Hamlet which was well done and had some garnish on the side that just made the whole presentation pop! The musical(H.M.S Pinafore) went over big with me, Even after almost 200 versus of “My Little Buttercup Sweet Little Buttercup” they had my attention the whole time. I enjoyed it very much. Merry Wives of Wendsor also one of Shakespears classics, extremly funny and I must say I enjoyed every minute of that masterpiece too. Then we come to Room Service. Lets say one of the best plays I have ever scene, so perfect but yet so unperfect which made it funny. And of course On Golden Pond. The Dramody about two old timers basking in their well found retirment in a summer cottage on Golden Pond. They struggle threw all of lifes deepest problems; Aging, Ruff Housing, and the ever more concerning problem of Crusing for Chicks and Sucking face(had to be there to get that one). From that we go to Antony and Cleopatra. It was good and the costumes where great. My least favorite of all, the political aspects of the play are at best not at all understood. Although the politics are thick you can really see the realationship between the two(they kiss its avious) but in the end Antony of course who guessed it kills himself and oh wow Cleopatra of course kills her self with what else a “Asp.” It was good but, Shakespear lost me on this one(only the first act though). I will go ahead now and just give a overall grade for the festival this year and out of 10 it gets a 10 only because it was some of the best shows I have ever seen. Bravo Bravo To the Shakespearean Festival 2006 Keep on Keepin On! The Uintas was a also good. We hiked in to Ruth and camped on the far side. After we got there we sat up tents, and after Grandpa was done yelling at the tent we got some firewood, and then we had a nice sit down around the fire. The next day we goofed around went up to Jewel and Cuthroat and had fun and I swam a bit(Glacier Lakes-Their Cold), then we came back had din din and in the morning we had church which was a new expierence I think for all of us. Then we headed on home, well not untill Uncky Adam threw up a bit and made me carry his tent and Grandpas ten also(the pack was top heavy, it really was anybodys falt but next time these things can be avoided). Also I had the privlige of going into Deep Creek while I was there. I was terrified that the “Owner” was going to capture us at any moment so the first mile I kept a weary eye. But once down the fun began. After about and hour or so of watching Ty fish it began to rain. When using “rain” in these next few sentences I mean RAIN as in buckets of water lighting five feet above us and Thunder greater than zeus himslef could produce. So it started to “RAIN” and after about another hour or so going up O’ Neal we where soaked as in could have been underwater soaked. So we decided to head back and it wasnt easy going. We stopped under a little over hang by a huge boulder changed shirts and ate a pop tart or two and then got on are way. The Mud was terrible slip and slide without the fun. We got back to the truck which of course got stuck ont he side of the rode and then once a half a mile down the same rode. Once again this was no ones fault but with carfull planing on some peoples parts it could have been prevented. We got out okay and then we got back to Ty’s and ate dinner. Right now why your reading this I suppose your thinking wow he is being very sarcastic well guess what Porky Pine thats exactly what I am doing. So all in all the trip to Utah was a good one and I had fun fun fun. And again there was some things that could have been prevented but I am not blaming anyone. As of now I start drivers ed on the 3rd of August so that good and I also start my next play Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on the 14th(not sure what part I have) so its going to be an okay month. I have some summer reading for school that I need to get going on and then I guess School starts sometime in September. I will end today with a short message for all those dog lover out there from thats right FARLEY THE DAMN DOG!
“Eloooooooooo Its meeeeeeee FAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY
IIIIIIIII WWWWUVVVVVVVVVVVVVV UUUUUUUUUUUUU”
They Call her Pocahaiga Wheeler-But to her Family of the Black Feet its Serious Face Bow Hunter!
They Call him Private Joseph Wheeler but to his foes its Dead Eye Joe!
Together there the Gunflinging two time dirty rotten duet known as the Dead Face Wranglers!